Hey!
How are you? Congrats to Jenessa- that is an incredible way to be asked to Prom! I hope you enjoy the dances. :) I miss that so much about high school.
I certainly hope Wesley enjoys his fishing. LoL- not entirely my cup of tea, but I hope he has a great time.
This week we've been doing a lot of service, a lot of trying to contact the investigators that are supposed to be getting baptized, and listening to a bunch of speculation. The service was fun, I enjoy helping people out. Trying to contact our investigators was frustrating. I'm not entirely confident they are ready for baptism, and the fact that we can't get a hold of them isn't helping. We've been praying that either we can meet with them soon and teach them everything they need to know or meet with them soon and be able to reschedule the baptism for a little further down the road. On Sunday, the Anniston ward, the Oxford branch and the Talladega branch were asked to attend a special meeting. They decided to dissolve the Oxford branch and split it between Anniston and Talladega. Everyone in Talladega is super excited. It will be so nice to have a larger branch. After serving in Monte Sano, I certainly hope the transition is somewhat smooth and no one decides to go less-active. (p.s. Don't ever do that. Ever. Its stupid. And faithless. And the transition is hard enough as is on everyone else- PLEASE don't make it any harder on everyone else.)
So... That is my life in a nutshell. I hope you all have an incredible week! I love you all!
Love always,
~Sister Pratt
No comments:
Post a Comment