Hey!
Wow- you all looked like you had a great time ice skating. :) This past week I've actually been dreaming about how much I want to go ice skating when I get home. I'm glad you were able to go ice skating. Mom- you look ridiculously thin in that picture! And Boys- Stop growing! Right now! :) You are both getting to be too tall! Same with you Julia! Pretty soon I'm sure the younger ones are all going to eclipse all of us short older ones.
Happy Birthday to Grandma!!! She is amazing, and I hope she had an amazing party. :) And YES- she is by FAR the youngest 72 year old I've ever even heard of. She still looks like she's in her younger 50's.
Cool story from this week- are you familiar with the popular reality TV show Duck Dynasty? It is CRAZILY popular out here, and I'm pretty sure it should be fairly big out in Utah. Well, the other day we were in Wal-Mart talking to a Less-Active, and as we were leaving I saw a guy with an awesome walking stick. Of course if a guy has an awesome walking stick, I just have to comment on it, so I did. Well, turns out his walking stick is made out of blood wood- the same wood that Queen Elizabeth used on all of her furniture. It was all imported from Nigeria and looks really cool. After telling us all about that, he turns to a case advertising Duck Dynasty paraphernalia, and says, "You know Si? Well, I used to work with him. Actually he used to work for me. After he came home from the war we worked together quite a bit, and then I hired him for one of my ventures." We spent the next 30 min. listening to this guy tell us all about the life of Si pre-Duck Dynasty. :) It was super awesome. Of all the random things at Wal-Mart.
Well... this past week has been rather slow. Hopefully next week will pick up the pace. I love you all!
Love always,
~Sister Pratt
p.s. This story is SO cool! Actually, most of these videos are super cool.
Also- just for your entertainment: http://www.mormonchannel.org/more-videos?v=1571558644001
No comments:
Post a Comment