Hey!
How are you all doing this week? I hope and pray everything goes well this next week.
We go to the temple about every 3 months, so I've been to the temple twice since I've been out.
The Lord has been taking care of me. Thank you for that reminder. I'm not entirely sure what he's doing, or where he's going with me. But hopefully its somewhere good... and hopefully we'll be able to get this whole mission thing figured out well enough to do some sort of good.
I haven't had a terribly exciting week. We had interviews with President this week. It was really neat to get to talk with him. I was amazed at how well he knew my companions and I- he has nearly 300 missionaries to look after, but he still has somewhat of a grasp on who everyone is. It is amazing. I'm very grateful for my mission president- he's a great one and he's really helped my out.
We went tracting with a recent convert on Tuesday and it was really neat to hear her testify how the church has changed her life. Hopefully we'll see some interest from those contacts.
Well, I hope you all have a great week! Sorry this letter isn't terribly interesting. Its been a good week- we've been working hard and doing everything we can. It just hasn't been a terribly interesting week... :) So maybe next week we'll have some great stories. In the meantime, I love you all! Hope you have a great week!
Love always
~Sister Pratt
No comments:
Post a Comment