Hey Family!!
How are you doing? How is everything going for you?!? I hope everything is going really well.
These past feel weeks have absolutely stunk. They have stunk hard-core. I have absolutely no idea how I'm going to get through these next few weeks if they are anything like the last few, but hopefully the good old day by day will keep working out for me.
I did have two bright spots in my week.
First, we had a really neat lesson with an investigator who is dating an Less-Active. We had it at the church building where we did a room to room type plan of salvation lesson. It was really quite cool. At the end we came into the chapel (which was the celestial kingdom) and just invited them to sit. They sat in the choir seats and I played the piano. As I was playing "Teach Me to Walk in the Light," the Spirit was so incredibly strong. I could just feel it- It was there and it was so real. Beautiful. Very much an Emmaus experience watching this little group of God's children sitting in our make-shift celestial kingdom.
Secondly, we were able to contact someone who let us come back and teach him. He was a single male, so we brought the Elders to hand him off, but we had a really awesome lesson. He was just so humble and so full of faith. It was truly a neat experience. He came to church, and that was great. Hopefully the Elders will help him become the next baptism candidate. He has some great potential, and it will bless his life in so many ways.
Sorry for the short letter... I've been spending so much time on other stuff I don't really have time for much more. Sorry about that! I hope you have a great week, and know I love you bunches!!
Love always,
Sister Pratt
No comments:
Post a Comment