Monday, December 23, 2013

Christmas

Dear Family and Friends and all those I love,

Merry Christmas!! I hope you are all having a wonderful Christmas. I hope each of you have been able to take a few moments to stop and reflect on the Savior.

So, I had a beautifully long letter all written and typed up, but then the computer kicked me off. :) Now I have about 4 min to write you all. But basically, I talked about the small, simple ways that Christmas has come to mean a lot to me. I guess it fits that my big long letter was deleted.

One thing- I know that Jesus Christ is the Savior of the World. I am so grateful for him. I am grateful for all he has done for me. I am grateful for the intimate nature of the Atonement. Often it is through small and simple ways that the Savior makes himself manifest in our lives, and I am so grateful that he has allowed me to see those moments. They mean more to me than all the pomp and circumstance of the whole world.

I love you all. I hope you have a very Merry Christmas!!
Love always,


~Sister Pratt

No comments:

Post a Comment